Hard Drive and Solid State Drive Upgrade Kit
If you are looking to upgrade your PC's hard drive to a faster solid state drive or to a larger hard drive,
then our hassle-free upgrade kit is your best choice.
Along with your replacement drive (HDD or SSD) and our Upgrade Kit, you'll be all set to upgrade your PC's hard
drive. Our kit includes our cloning software (Echo) and a USB 3.0 to SATA adapter cable to make it simple and easy
to upgrade your hard drive through a USB port on your PC.
Note: The adapter cable supports only 2.5" SATA replacement drives. The adapter cable does not support 3.5" SATA
replacement drives since they require 12 volts to run and USB ports only supplies 5 volts.
Here are the steps to upgrade your PC:
- First, plug in your new replacement drive into the SATA connector on our cable. The cable supports 2.5" SATA replacement drives. Note that that adapter cable does not support 3.5" SATA replacement drives since they require both 5 volts and 12 volts to run. USB ports on computers only supply 5 volts.
- Next, plug in the USB connector on our cable into your PC. USB ports can be both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0. If you have a "blue" USB port on your PC, then use that one since it means it is a USB 3.0 port which would have a faster transfer rate.
Next, install Echo on to your PC and launch the software.
- Clone your hard drive easily and fast
- Simply select the Source drive and the Destination drive and press the Start button. Then sit back and let Echo do the cloning for you, it's really that easy.
- Once done, turn off your PC and replace the original drive with your new replacement drive and reboot your PC. Your PC will boot up normally; you'll just have either a faster PC with a new SSD drive or a lot more storage with a new larger hard drive.
USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter Cable
- Connects a 2.5” SATA 3.0 Hard Drive or Solid State Drive to a USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port on a Windows computer
- USB 3.0 supports data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
- Backwards compatible with SATA 1.5Gbps and SATA 3Gbps
- Easy and fast setup – No special drivers required
PC System Requirements
- The adapter cable supports 2.5” SATA replacement drives. The adapter cable does not support 3.5” SATA replacement drives since they require both 5 volts and 12 volts to run. USB ports on computers only supply 5 volts.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB free space available for installation
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP